First of all, we would like to thank you for the great interest that you have shown to our congress. Our congress which was planned to be held in April postponed due to the epidemic. However, our scientific committee decided to organize our congress (Izmir Demokrasi University International Congress of Health Sciences) “On-line” between 20-21 June 2020 which attracted great deal of attention during this postponement period, since waiting to organize the congress physically could cause loss of rights on behalf of our academics and health professionals who were registered and submitted abstracts.
Our University is among the first universities which provide fully online education in Turkey due to the outbreak since 23 March 2020. It has achieved this with its advanced UZEM infrastructure and technical support. We have no doubt that this technical infrastructure and support will create an efficient and productive congress environment to organize our congress. The rights of all participants have been protected in the same way who have registered and submitted abstracts, while the process of submitting abstracts and registration have continued. We are happy to invite all our colleagues, academicians, undergraduate and graduate students to our congress.
Hope to see you, stay healthy.
President of the Congress
Prof. Dr. Bedriye TUNÇSİPER
- The official presentation languages of ICHES-IDU 2020 are Turkish and English.
- Accepted posters and oral presentations will be published in the congress proceedings booklet as an abstract or full text according to the preference of the researchers. Participants whose papers are accepted will be able to write an international book section upon request.
- Accepted posters and oral presentations of the researchers will be published according to request of the researchers in an international book section. The additional fee for the international book section is 400 ₺. The international book section meets the academic incentive and associate professorship criteria. The deadline for the submission of the book section is July 26, 2020. Until this date, book chapters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be published in September 2020. The book chapter spelling rules are attached to the PDF.
- The international book section can be prepared in English or Turkish.
- When transferring the book section fees to the international book section account number, the words regarding “The title of the book section, name and surname of the relevant author, with For the book section” should be stated.
Bank Account Number for Paying international book section Fee:
Bank Account Name : İbrahim Yıldız
Bank Account Number:14135823-5009 1533-ZIRAAT BANKASI FAHRETTIN ALTAY ŞUBE
IBAN: TR31 0001 0015 3314 1358 2350 09
- Accepted poster presentations will be published on the congress website.
- The congress date is 20-21 JUNE 2020
- The congress venue is İzmir Demokrasi University
- Speakers from at least 5 different countries will participate in ICHES-IDU 2020.